The Principal provides the academic and spiritual leadership for the teaching staff, working closely with the Managing Director, who is in charge of operating the school. This is an opportunity to lead a supportive, committed team.
An interested candidate should have:
- Experience and understanding of the English National
Curriculum, ideally with experience in the United Kingdom
- Sound, relevant qualifications from the UK or similar system;
broad, solid foundations of teaching experience
- School leadership experience
- The insight to relate to the culture, educational principles and
purpose of GIS as well as the resilience needed to deal with
- Experience of living and working in the developing world including
people of different ages and cultures preferred
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form.